The mission begins once Batman arrives to the interrogation room of GCPD, where the Hatter speaks in rhyme and warns Batman about his three victims. They can each be found at The Statue of Gotham, Panessa Studios and a lighthouse near ACE Chemicals.
 First Hostage
Once Batman finds the first car at either of these locations, he uses a device to defuse the bomb and opens up the trunk, where he found Officer Katz with a Cheshire Cat mask.
 Second Hostage
 Third Hostage
Batman tracks down the last hostage and
 The Book
Make Batman return to the interrogation room of GCPD so that he can talk to Mad Hatter. He gets trapped inside the book and attacks waves of enemies but not the third hostage (marked in green).
 Audio Tape
- Aaron Cash: Tea party's over, freak. Start talking.
- Mad Hatter: As you can see, I'm balking. Bring me Batman, or the Hatter's walking.
- Aaron Cash: I give the orders here, not you.
- Mad Hatter: And you'll have three dead cops by the time I'm through.
- Aaron Cash: We'll see about that. Now, quit with the rhymes!
- Mad Hatter: Then, let me talk to the Bat and I'll confess my crimes. Hahaha. Sorry.
- Aaron Cash: Talk, goddamn it!
- Mad Hatter: Now, now, officer. You mistake me for a snitch.
- Aaron Cash: Where are they, you little son of a bitch!?
- Mad Hatter: Hahahahaha! That certainly scratched my itch.
- The Mad Hatter speaks completely in rhyme in the mission. In the audio tape, while he rhymed along with Aaron Cash's speech, he even tricked Cash into rhyming along with him.
Related ThreadsRe:Coded Preview by Rabla: Destiny Islands, Traverse Town and Wonderland. (Minor Spoilers) - last post by @ Jan 30, 2011
How Do you get past wonderland??? - last post by @ Mar 1, 2004
[ Help ] Evidence in Wonderland - last post by @ Nov 21, 2003
Wonderland - last post by @ Jan 19, 2003
Help? (Deep Jungle and Wonderland) - last post by @ Jan 23, 2003